Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Birthday Gift for Someone Special

Today I decided that I could post the pictures that I made for Tracy's birthday gift, because she got them in the mail already.

So here is what I used:
Magnet sheets
Xyron Mini Sticker Maker
DecoArt  Decoupage
Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze
Free Clip Art I found on line

I printed my clip art and ran it through my Xyron mini sticker maker and stuck it on the switch plates.
Then I went over with DecoArt Decoupage 2 times then I sprayed 2 times with Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze
Now I don't have a bigger Xyron,  so I used the DecoArt Decoupage to attach the larger clip art to the magnets then I went over that also 2 times on top and then I sprayed those also with Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze
So here are the finished items I hope you love them as much as I do and I really hope that Tracy loves them.
Thank you









No comments:

Post a Comment