Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tracy Weinzapfel's November Dare Come Join us

This Month for November's Creative Dare is about Gratitude and color! We are to pick a color palette and share that palette with your project.  You could list the things you are grateful for, a favorite quote about gratitude or anything that reflects your thanfulness.  So here we go here is my project I used:

Paint:
Martha Stewart 
Satin Surf
Pearl Fruit Punch

Plaid Folk Art
Perfect Purple

Craft Smart
Fuchsia 

Paint Pens:
DecoFabric Pearl Pink
DecoFabric Pearl Green

Rock River Paint Marker
Blue
Black

Marvy Fashion Fabric Marker
Magenta
Orange

Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens in Black
Size B
Size M
I don't know what the stencil is I will tell you that I would have bought it on clearance.

Here is my quote:
"Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture." By Kal Sri

2 comments:

  1. How Fun Teri! I love the quote and that adorable butterfly! Thank you for sharing! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! You did a fabulous job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete